1. Potosi Farmer’s Market – Kick off your day at the Washington County Farmer’s Market- headquarters for the Home Grown Farm Tour where tour information, self-guided maps and brochures will be available 8 am – 2 pm. The market provides the area with locally grown fresh fruits, vegetables, plants, jams, jellies, breads and other goods throughout the summer. Stroll through the market and talk to the farmers who grow your food! Market Schedule - Saturdays from 8 am to sellout (Noonish), mid-June thru October. Behind the County Courthouse at 102 N. Missouri Street, Potosi. Click here for more info.
2. The Country Corner Antiques & Florist – featuring hand-picked antiques, unique gifts, home décor, jewelry, home-grown mums & much more. Stop by and sample our smooth & creamy, freshly-made fudge! 10052 W. State Hwy. 8, Potosi
3. Forshana Farm – know your farmer, know your food. Come visit the Farm Stand for fresh seasonal produce from 10-2. We will be giving tours of the greenhouse and High Tunnel growing operation at 2p and 3p. 16270 West State Hwy 8, Potosi, MO (Visit us on Facebook)
4. Chazelle Brothers Farm A family-owned farm business for over 40 years in the Berryman area that raises cattle with 130 cows. Come take a hay wagon ride at either 10a or 1p and see our cows, calves and bulls. You will have an opportunity to be among the cattle and feed them range cubes. Weather permitting, a hay bale rolling will be demonstrated. Tours begin and end just west of the farm house. You can also visit Chazelle Bros. Feed Store in Potosi. 22016 West State Hwy 8, (13 miles west of Potosi).
5. Edg-Clif Farms & Vineyard – A third generation farm, repurposed as a vineyard and winery. Enjoy the vintage buildings and beautiful organic vegetable and flower gardens! Taste award-winning wines from our chambourcin grapes. New this year is Edg-Clif Brewing Company, offering hand crafted beers. Snacks and restrooms available. Edg-Clif will be open from 10 am to 4 pm on Saturday and tours will be held at 11:30, 1:30 & 4:00. Live music provided by The Idea Men from 2-5pm. Regular hours are 2-7pm Friday, 11am-5pm Saturday, Sunday & holiday Mondays. 10035 Edg-Clif Drive, Potosi - www.edg-clif.com
6. Twin Eagle Lake Estates & Hideout – "THE NEWEST AND BEST PLACE TO STAY IN WASHINGTON COUNTY!" Beautiful cabins built on a 45-acre lake. Campsites with complete hooks ups are also available. Great fishing. A pirate ship for the children to play on. Open all year long. Stop by on Aug. 25th during the Farm Tour to swim, feed the fish or cool off with a snow cone while relaxing and enjoying the scenery. 10000 Twin Eagle Trail, Potosi, MO 573-436-3034. Directions: Take 8 West to 185 at the edge of town. Go Northwest on 185 about a mile. Take the first right turn after you pass AA on the left. You’ll see us! (Visit us on Facebook)
7. Sacred Fire Farms – Nestled in the foothills of the Ozarks,this historical century farm has two natural springs and serves as an interactive education station for sustainable living, contemporary & traditional herbalism and the arts. It is the home of owners Michael and Nancy Herold. Nancy is the fifth generation to reside on this property originally purchased by her Cherokee great-great grandmother & is a holistic wellness coach. Michael does custom woodworking & design. Black walnuts, jellies, jams, crafts, seasonal vegetables & herbs will be available for sale. 12804 State Hwy W., Bourbon, MO 65441 (573) 732-5053. Take Highway 185 northwest towards Sullivan for approximately 16 miles, turn left onto Highway N for approximately 6.5 miles, turn left onto Highway W for approximately 2.8 miles, driveway for the farm will be on your right. www.sacredfirefarms.net
8. Brazil Creek Boer Goats Farm – is a family farm that has been in the Paul family for nearly 100 years. We raise Jersey milk cows, beef cows, bottle calves, milk and meat goats and chickens. Jerry also does container gardening. Tour day will have guided tours of the garden and visits to the goats and/or calves. Jams, jellies, pickles, relishes and other items produced on the farm will be available for sale. 10585 Paul Rd., Bourbon, MO 65441. From Potosi, take 185 North to Hwy N. Turn left onto N to Hwy W. Turn left onto W and go 8 miles to Paul Rd. Turn left onto Paul Rd. for about ½ mile to farm. OR From Potosi take Hwy 8 West to Berryman Rd. Turn right onto Berryman Rd. to Floyd Tower Rd. Bear left onto Floyd Tower to Hwy W. Turn right onto W to bottom of hill. Turn right onto Paul Rd. for approximately ½ mile to farm.
9. Farmhouse 1807 – Named for the 211-year old farmhouse still standing proudly on the original farmland. See alpacas grazing in the field. Browse the General Store filled with antiques, wood items & architectural birdhouses. Meet Rick, the craft-style artist in residence and member of The American Craftsman’s Guild who has been featured in Country Living magazine. Stroll around the property, shop the store and farm produce or just sit and enjoy the scenery! Open Saturday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm. . 20637 S. Route 21, Caledonia. 573-315-0257
10. Caledonia Vineyard – Visit one of the newest farms in the area created by a hardworking family, the Redingers. See their new vineyard, orchard and blackberry fields. Pick your own table grapes, blackberries and cider apples in season. They will have loads of great products for you to try. Stop here for hayrides, see what’s growing and, of course, have fun! 10028 Hull Rd, Caledonia, MO 573-631-4862 or 573-210-3720