1. Farmer’s Market – Kick off your day at the Washington County Farmer’s Market! The market is the headquarters for the Home Grown Farm Tour where information will be available all day. The market provides the area with locally grown fresh fruits, vegetables, plants, jams, jellies, breads and other goods throughout the summer. Take a stroll through the vendor booths and talk to the farmers who grow your food! Open Saturday from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm or sellout. Behind the County Courthouse at 102 N. Missouri Street, Potosi.
2. Food Train Farmer’s Market in Caledonia – A non-profit organization focusing on bringing local foods to rural areas and into local schools. Their mission is focusing on improving nutrition in local schools menus through a farm to school program, farmers market, community garden, and school gardens. The indoor & outdoor market is open Fridays from 1:00 to 6:00 pm & Saturdays from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. 19911 S. Hwy 21, Caledonia
3. The Country Corner Antiques & Florist – Stroll down memory lane as you view the handpicked antiques. Find thousands of home grown mums in the outdoor garden and also a greenhouse with other plants, wreaths, birdhouses, lawn and garden decorations. Sample our smooth and creamy premium hand-made fudge. Mouthwatering fudge flavors include chocolate, cappuccino, strawberry cheesecake and more. Browse our gift shop to find that unique gift or souvenir for all ages. Candles, jewelry, accessories, home decor, kid's novelties and much more. Open Saturday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. 10052 W. State Hwy. 8, Potosi
4. Oxheart Gardens – Visit a newer homestead with a passion for sustainable organic practices and responsible land stewardship. We have gourmet vegetable and perennial herb gardens utilizing no-till “mulch gardening” practices, organic strawberry trenches, and acres of wild medicinal and native plants. Tour the grounds, take a dip in the spring-fed creek, and enjoy homegrown snacks and refreshments. Self-guided tours are encouraged any time Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm, with short hosted tours at the top of every hour. 16742 State Hwy W, Bourbon
5. Big River Alpacas – We are a small alpaca farm dedicated to raising happy, healthy alpacas! The animals are used to getting a lot of individualized attention, so they love to take treats from your hands. They are also used to kids because there is always a grandchild somewhere in the pasture, so bring the little ones for a fun filled farm experience! We also sell clothing and items made of their fiber at the farm and also online. Alpaca is a very nice fiber that is warmer than wool, as soft as cashmere and hypoallergenic. Open Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. 10622 Calico Rd. Fletcher —
6. Edg-Clif Farms & Vineyard – A third generation farm that has been repurposed as a vineyard and winery. Enjoy the vintage buildings and beautiful organic vegetable and flower garden adjacent to the vineyards! Edg-Clif chambourcin grape vines produce some of the best Missouri wines. Wine tastings and tours of vineyards and winery. Snacks and restrooms available. Edg-Clif will be open from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm for tour on Saturday. Tours will be held at 10:30, 12:30 & 3:00 pm. Regular hours are 11:00 am to 5:00 pm Saturday, Sunday and holiday Mondays. There will be lve entertainment on Saturday afternoon.10035 Edg-Clif Drive, Potosi.
7. Farmhouse 1807 – When you first pull up to the Farmhouse 1807, you find a 19th century general store filled with folk art, antiques and birdhouses. Handmade sweaters, scarves and hats made from sheep’s wool, handspun from their flock. Homegrown spices and seasonal veggies… But the real attraction is Rick and Virginia, the owners. They actually live in the Farmhouse 1807. In many ways, the old house is just as it was 200 years ago. Rick and Virginia sell their original designs at shows all over the country and they have been featured in Country Living Magazine. Open Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. 20637 S. Route 21, Caledonia.
8. Forshana Farm – Know your farmer, know your food. Come visit Forshana Farm, growing a wide variety of vegetables, herbs, flowers and plants. We market our produce at the Washington County Farmers Market. We use sustainable farming practices such as composting, green manures, and integrated pest management. Fresh, seasonal produce will be for sale Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. 16270 W. Hw y 8, Potosi.
9. Brook-Cherith Farm – Receive the experience of a small family farm at Brook-Cherith. Our desire is to play a small role in facilitating the revitalization of the local family farm. Check out our garden, honey-bee hives, the pig pen, the dairy cow, and our pasture raised chickens. At the end of your tour with Brook Cherith Farm, enjoy some homemade raw milk ice-cream! 14074 State Hwy U, Mineral Point.
10. Franklin Farms & Vineyard – Vacation Rental Bed & Breakfast – Franklin Farms and Vineyard is a 110 acre farm nestled in the Mark Twain National Forest. It's seclusion offers peace and serenity, an escape from the everyday hustle and bustle of everyday life. A great place to kick back and relax and enjoy all nature has to offer. There are 2 small ponds that are a short hike from the house and a spring-fed creek close by. A great place for to enjoys hiking through the woods and enjoying nature first hand or just sitting on the beautiful screened-in front porch. Come take a step back in history with us as you tour the log home that dates back to the 1800's. See the original land deed signed by Ulysses S Grant. 11908 Grassy Hollow Road, Potosi.
11. Turner Farms – A family owned farm in Belgrade, MO that raises Registered Black Angus cattle as a cow/calf operation with 87 mama cows. Take a hay wagon tour of Turner Farms at either 10:00 am or 2:00 pm and view our grazing system and guard rail working pens, as well as cows, calves, and bulls. You’ll also learn about our breeding and marketing program. Tours will begin at the Red Barn on C Hwy across from the Belgrade United Methodist Church. Parking will be available in the church parking lot. 10511 State Hwy JJ, Belgrade. 573-766-5361 – Tour day farm cell phone: 573-210-1216.